Please take a moment to read the following important information:
All bidding on the Auction Floor ends at the Seller's discretion (i.e. a designated
Auction items are offered in much the same way as a traditional auction. On the
closing day, the highest bid wins the item assuming that any reserve price has been
Membership - Bidder Registration Information
You MUST be registered in order to place a valid bid on an item. Just
CLICK HERE, and fill out the short form. You will be assigned a bidder number
that is permanent and is good for bidding at anytime now or in the future.
These Rules constitute the entire terms and conditions with respect to the
sale and purchase of products listed herein by bidders on CGDEInc.Com. By becoming
a member, you are agreeing to be bound by the Rules provided herein. Please do not
submit a membership form if you are not in agreement with these Rules. These Conditions
shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Texas without regard
to that state's conflicts of law principles.
- CGDEInc.Com is the singular and only judge regarding determination of winning bidders.
CGDEInc.Com is the sole decision-maker in the event of a dispute and accepts no
liability for errors or omissions.
- CGDEInc.Com reserves the right to postpone or cancel a sale, or cease providing
a sale, without notice, should it in its sole discretion determine that such action
is warranted. CGDEInc.Com will not have any liability or obligation to bidders as
a result of any postponement, cancellation, or withdrawal by CGDEInc.Com.
- CGDEInc.Com reserves the right to change or extend auction closing times at our
- CGDEInc.Com cannot be responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions used to identify
the products offered. Nor do we accept any responsibility for, and expressly deny
liability of any warranty or description stated herein. CGDEInc.Com is not responsible
for any typographical, graphical or technical errors.
- CGDEInc.Com is not responsible for failure to execute a bid, for errors relating
to the execution of a bid, or for technical problems which may hinder the efficacy
of a bid. CGDEInc.Com is not responsible for e-mail transmission times or delays.
On all issues relevant to technical parameters, the technical determinations of
CGDEInc.Com's Auction computers will prevail over all others.
- CGDEInc.Com reserves the right to reject or cancel bids that we feel have not been
made according to our Rules, Terms & Conditions, or which are prohibited by state
or local laws. If your bid is a winner, you have made a purchase and your purchase
is payable on demand in US currency. CGDEInc.Com's Auction charges shipping costs
and all applicable state sales taxes, and these will be added to the cost of each
order. If for any reason the winning bidder is unable to purchase the item, CGDEInc.Com
will contact the next highest eligible bidder.
- Bids do not transfer to other Auctions or to other listings for similar products.
You only bid for the product noted on the Bid Page. If you see the same product
being offered in another listing, you need to bid for that product separately.
- Bids cannot be canceled and it is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid
credit card to bid. Willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious bid will be prosecuted.
Each electronic entry carries the computer coding of the internet provider through
which the individual user can be traced.
- Bids are firm when entered and can be increased but not withdrawn. Bidding at the
Auction has the same effect at law as entering into a firm purchase order.
- CGDEInc.Com reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without limitation, to
a) amend its rules, policies, procedures and/or Terms & Conditions without prior
notice; b) delay membership or participation in CGDEInc.Com's Auction, and C) to
refuse and/or reject any "Bid Alias" selection or bidder comment (intended for display
in CGDEInc.Com's Auction) that CGDEInc.Com considers offensive or not in the best
interests of CGDEInc.Com.
- Products are sold to the highest bidder who meets the qualifications for bidding;
who follows the bidding procedure in a timely manner; and who purchases the product
within the time frame specified.
- All successful bidders must pay for the merchandise before delivery.
- A single bid, if successful, entitles the successful buyer to purchase the product
at the bid price plus any stated shipping charges, and applicable governmental taxes
that may be in effect.
- CGDEInc.Com will determine winning bids, and its decision is final in all matters
related to the Auction.
- If the winner notification e-mail message is returned as undeliverable, or verification
is returned after the established deadline, the bid and ability to purchase the
product at the bid amount will be forfeited and the buyer placed in default at the
discretion of CGDEInc.Com.
- Any bidder who, without good cause, fails to complete the Auction process (transaction)
by not making payment on a successful bid, may be banned from participation in future
auctions on our site. An offer to sell and an offer to buy in an auction is a legally
- To the extent that a product does not have a successful bid by the auction deadline,
the Auction will be considered invalid and either re-auctioned or withdrawn.
- To the extent the successful buyer fails to complete their purchase, CGDEInc.Com
will notify the next highest bidder. If there are no other successful bids, or if
all other successful bids have dissolved because of an extended time lag, then CGDEInc.Com
may either withdraw the product or seek bidders in a second auction. This will occur
at the discretion of CGDEInc.Com.
- CGDEInc.Com is not responsible for any human failure, electronic failure or mechanical
failure, regardless of fault, that might prevent a Buyers bid from reaching us successfully,
that might prevent us from making notification that a bid was successful, or that
might hinder in any way the completion of the auction.
- This auction is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
If you have any questions, call us at 843-881-1118 between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM
Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday. You can also contact the Customer
Service Center by